Magic repository update
Date: Thursday, June 23 2005 @ 04:21:25 UTC
Because I plan to make more use of ShAPAChE for serving development files, I just spent the last 4 hours rewriting the directory listing code from scratch. Go check it out, I think you'll find it quite a bit better than it was ;)
I was too tired to do it over night, but after an hour or so I've got directory lists sorted by two criteria: first directory/ file, then alphabetically within each group.
This pretty much concludes my work on ShAPAChE for now. Icons can now be displayed based on the file type found via `stat`. Also, symlinks now show their true path.
I've rewritten the way CGI is handled so the code is a lot neater but I may have introduced bugs... I guess I'll find out ;). Anyway, enjoy.
Ok, now I'm _REALLY_ done, I promise (unless I find any bugs)! I added a "Description" field which shows the MIME type of the file in question.